I Don't Hate Anyone. I'm Just Indifferent.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stok Black Coffee Shots

I discovered these in a convenience store while getting a cup of coffee one morning. They were sitting with the creamers & thought I'd give it a try. Although I am not one that likes to get super hyped on caffeine, these are great for a pick me up. I didn't get all jittery and freaky.

Each shot of this non-dairy coffee product has 40mg of caffeine & there is a warning not to exceed 2 per day. Energy Fiend lists 90.91mg per ounce, which I suppose would = 2 Stoks & that's a little more caffeine than a can of Red Bull.  They come sweetened or unsweetened.

*I only used one unsweetened shot in my coffee & found the effect just right.*  Oh & they are vegan friendly too.

You can buy them on Amazon if you don't have a convenience store close by to steal them from.

No comments:

Post a Comment