I Don't Hate Anyone. I'm Just Indifferent.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Only-Slightly-Cranky Waitress

This is absolutely one of the funniest blogs I've ever read....This chick should write a book.  If you've ever been a waitress or waiter, you'll surely relate.

A few snippets ~
Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.

Here we fucking go again.  Friday through Monday were decent nights--an oasis in the shittiness of my job, so to speak. But people just have to piss me off, don't they?

If you're going to leave a 73 cent tip ....you might not want to leave behind your touchscreen phone. Ha!

I'm no meteorologist ....but I'm pretty sure it's raining bitches.

Dear lazy slobs, Those Wet Ones moist towelettes do actually cost money. They don't rain from the sky. So now that you're done eating, why don't you slide your ass out of your booth and walk the twenty feet to the bathroom and just wash your fucking hands?

"What's the difference between your chicken wings and your boneless chicken wings?" One is diamond-encrusted. Dumbass.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment