I Don't Hate Anyone. I'm Just Indifferent.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Okay, today I figured that I really don't know what the hell I'm doing in this blog world..but I Googled it & I'm not too far off.   So, I'm a personal blogger.  The reason I started this is so that I can jot down random thoughts I have on a daily basis.  I have lots of them.   Some are good, some are bad.  I bought a little recorder thingy from Think Geek  to keep track of my synapses, but it's too much of a hassle to use.  (I won't link to Think Geek anymore because they won't allow me to use their logo on my heaven-forbid 'Personal Blog' & besides that, the recorder sucked). 

I'm not a Twitter kind of person, email is overwhelming me, and I'm not  interested in gaining fame.  I just want to document thoughts.  I want to document moments, feelings and opinions.  Okay, I'm ready to move on.  As Frankie1984 would say, 'Have a nice day & don't let an earthquake hit Singapore' :)


Personal blogs
The personal blog, an ongoing diary or commentary by an individual, is the traditional, most common blog. Personal bloggers usually take pride in their blog posts, even if their blog is never read. Blogs often become more than a way to just communicate; they become a way to reflect on life, or works of art. Blogging can have a sentimental quality. Few personal blogs rise to fame and the mainstream, but some personal blogs quickly garner an extensive following. One type of personal blog, referred to as a microblog, is extremely detailed and seeks to capture a moment in time. Some sites, such as Twitter, allow bloggers to share thoughts and feelings instantaneously with friends and family, and are much faster than emailing or writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment