I Don't Hate Anyone. I'm Just Indifferent.

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Internet ruined my life

The Internet ruined my life

Posted using ShareThis

I love this guys suggestions; I really need to quit being a slave to email at work. I don't do the social networking during work, in fact I totally shut off my personal life at work for the most part. I don't call my spouse, I don't text message anyone unless it's work related (and rarely then either).

I do occasionally check my stocks (at lunch) though.

I can definitely relate to the time waster of reading every email that comes in; some days it's all I do vice getting any real work done. So - I'm going to try checking my email only twice a day.

I'd love to just delete every email in my inbox, but I don't have the balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment